1/2 cup of oats
1/2 cup of non-dairy milk
1 tbsp of maple syrup
1/2 tsp of baking soda
2 tbsp of natural almond butter
2 tbsp of strawberry jam (recipe for strawberry chia jam coming soon!)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Blend oats, milk, maple syrup, and baking soda.
3. Pour 3/4 of the batter in an oven safe dish.
4. Add a scoop of jelly and drizzle some almond butter over it.
5. Pour remaining batter over the almond butter and jelly.
6. Add remaining almond butter and jelly on top.
7. Bake for 25 minus.