This granola is perfect for stirring into yogurt, snacking on, and sprinkling on top of smoothies! It is packed with protein from the protein powder and egg whites, and is sure to fill you up with energy for the day!
1 1/4 cup of quick oats
1/2 cup of vanilla or unflavored protein powder
1/2 cup of almonds, sliced or chopped
1-2 tbsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of vanilla
3 tbsp of maple syrup
2 egg whites
1/2 cup of coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
3. Add in wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Transfer onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press down to create a thin layer.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before breaking into clusters.
7. Store in an airtight container or jar and enjoy!