Healthy Holiday Bark
This Healthy Holiday Bark is the perfect last minute holiday dessert. It is insanely delicious and is so easy to make! The best part is that it is easily customizable to your liking! My family loved it so much that I will be making this long after the holiday season is over!
2 cups of dark chocolate chips (I used Hu Kitchen Gems)
3 1/2 cups of your favorite nut mix (I used Fastachi Cranberry Nut Mix)
1. Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring in between.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Pour melted chocolate on parchment paper and spread evenly into a large rectangle with a rubber spatula.
4. Sprinkle nut mix evenly on top. (If your nut mix does not contain salt, lightly sprinkle some over the chocolate)
5. Place in freezer overnight.
6. Use hands to break bark into pieces.
7. Store in fridge until ready to serve.